Best Folding Treadmill of 2018
When we delve into the world of treadmills. it can be difficult to spot the difference between the good ones and the bad.
They all claim to offer the best features and top results, but are they all telling the truth?
Today we are going to be reviewing five of the best folding treadmills of 2018, reviews that should leave you knowing exactly which one would fit in perfectly with your home gym.
Folding Treadmill Reviews
1. Shayin Portable Treadmill
This is a durable treadmill that comes pre-assembled from Shayin, a company that is known for producing high-quality treadmills with home gyms in mind. When we think about home gyms, there are two key features that we need to look for, maneuverability and durability. This treadmill has both.
- 【0.8-14.8 KM/H Speed levels & P01-P12 Programs 】With 0.8-14.8 KM/H Speed levels available, you can select different speed base on your physical condition and exercise based. This treadmill reaches a max speed of 14.8 KM/H.There are also 12 programs available for you to choose, these easy-to-use exercise programs help to improve your cardiovascular fitness, boost your health, and burn fat.
- 【 FREE INSTALLATION & Adjustable Incline Design】 : Free installation! Has been assembled and folded, just need to put the screws on.Simple and compact space saving design that folds down for storage and contains rolling wheels on the bottom providing simple transport. 0-15°levels incline change design help you burn more calories, tone more muscle, and build greater endurance.
- 【Big & Multi-Function LCD Display】Keep track of gains and losses with easy to read backlit multi-display console,Displays :heart rate, speed, calorie,time, distance, mode, keep track of your performance and monitor your progress. Built in MP3 connectivity and hi-fi stereo system allow you to enjoy music as you run.
- 【Safety Design and Cushioning Design】Safety Key connect you and the machine, emergency stop button on the handrail, which double protect you while working out. Cushioning design on both side of treadmill will reduce noise and descrese vibration to your floor, provide you best and quite workout experience.
- 【NOTE】: It only takes 3 to 4 days arrive. US STOCK.Warranty:3 Year - Structural Frame,90 Days - Other Parts and Components. If you feel the sounds too loud, You can let the treadmill run for 10 minutes at high speed after then you start running
In our opinion, the Shayin Portable Treadmill is an ideal product because has the potential to be used by many people in different ways. It features an LCD display that enables you to keep track of your progress. It tracks statistics that include your heart rate, speed, the number of calories that you burn and the time that it takes you to cover specific distances.
Using a system that tracks your progression is useful because it means that you can also spot issues. For example, you might notice a pattern where you are better at training in the morning than you are at training at night. There are also 12 different programs that you can use on the Shayin Portable Treadmill, all of which can be used to improve your overall cardiovascular fitness, burn fat, and improve your physical and mental health.
You should always look at the safety features that are available when you are choosing a treadmill because of how important they are. This model features a red safety key that can be found just underneath the hand rail. It should be clipped onto your clothing before you begin to run; that way, the treadmill will stop immediately if you fall. There is also an emergency stop button on the handrail, as a back-up way for protecting yourself.
2. AFG Sport 5.5AT Treadmill
This useful little treadmill comes to us from AFG Sport, a company who are known for producing a number of different types of gym equipment. One thing that we all look for when we are choosing equipment for our home gyms is simplicity. No one wants to purchase something that looks like it could take years to set it up. The AFG Sport 5.5AT Treadmill has that simplicity that we all crave.
- Signature 2.5 CHP quiet-drive motor works at lower RPM and higher torque for superior sound dampening and temperature control
- Variable response cushioning track adjusts to your specific running style
- 9 workout programs and levels incorporated into easy-read 3-LED display
- EZ fold hydraulic lift system allows hassle-free folding/unfolding
- Speed range from .5-10 mph
Are you going to be the only person using your home gym? This is a question that you really need to ask yourself because a lot of different gym equipment items will track your progress. But, what happens if your equipment is tracking the progress of three different people at once? How will you ever keep track of your progress?
Luckily, the AFG Sport 5.5AT Treadmill has a solution to that problem. You can use the console on the treadmill to set up several different user accounts, meaning that all of your statistics will be stored separately from everyone else’s statistics. You can also find 9 different workout programs on the console of the machine, each of which features multiple levels and intensities so that you can improve over time.
The 2.5HP continuous-duty motor that can be found on this treadmill is unique and it makes this treadmill a great option for people who will be planning on using their treadmills for long periods of time. A lot of treadmill motors are quite weak, and they have to be rested for 15 minutes every time the treadmill has been used for an hour. This one is different in that you could use it for a much longer period of time without issue.
3. Goplus 2.5HP Folding Treadmill
The Goplus 2.5HP Folding Treadmill is a fun little piece for home gyms that has been brought to us by Goplus. When you have no time to get to the gym, you need to make sure that you can depend on the equipment that you have in your home. That is where this treadmill and the sturdy steel frame that it has come into play.
- 【2.5 HP Impulse Max Motor & Weight Capacity】2.5 horsepower quite impulse motor deliver power for interval, speed, or endurance training. Don't worry it will make big noise, this treadmill is perfect for any roon in your house. Weight capacity is 286LBs, as far as possible to meet your needs.
- 【Foldable & Adjustable Incline Design 】Goplus foldable treadmill save your space and easy for storage. 0-15% incline change design help you burn more calories, tone more muscle, and build greater endurance.
- 【0-11 MPH Speed levels & P01-P12 Programs 】With 1 to 11 MPH Speed levels available, you can select different speed base on your physical condition and exercise based. There are also 12 programs available for you to choose, these easy-to-use exercise programs help to improve your cardiovascular fitness, boost your health, and burn fat.
- 【5" LCD Display Screen & 18" X 50" Rubber Tread Belt】5" LCD display screen and 18"X 50" big runing belt give you best workout experience. With Ipad/ mobile phone holder you can talk with your friend or watch wonderful video while you working out.
- 【Safety Design and MP3 Function】Safety Key connect you and the machine, emergency stop button on the handrail, which double protect you while working out.Goplus treadmill comes with MP3 function, listening your favorite music when you on the treadmill, it's good to both your body and mood.
This treadmill features a motor that is similar to the motor that we can see in the AFG Sport Treadmill. It is a 2.5 HP Impulse Max Motor and it has enough power to keep your treadmill moving without having to stop for a rest. It is also known for being notoriously quiet, so it would be suitable for use in apartments and other environments where noise could potentially be an issue.
If you are planning on purchasing your first treadmill, then you need to make sure that you are purchasing a good all-rounder that can be used regardless of your own physical condition. This treadmill is a great all-rounder. It can be used by seasoned athletes who are looking to improve their endurance by doing interval training, or it can be used by people who are simply looking to burn more calories by raising the incline of their treadmill.
Remember that while you are in complete control of your workout, it can be quite fun to use the programs that come on the consoles of treadmills. Those on this particular model have been designed to help to strengthen your heart muscle, turn you from a couch potato into someone who could take on a marathon and boost your fitness level.
4. Fitness Reality Folding Treadmill
The Fitness Reality Folding Treadmill from Fitness Reality is a treadmill that we have featured because it is a great option for beginners, but there are a few reasons why we would never recommend this particular model to seasoned treadmill lovers.
- Treadmill belt size: 13" w x 40" L. 220 lbs user weight capacity. 2 workout Goal settings: time and distance
- Speed adjusts slowly up to a maximum of 5 MPH. At 4 MPH the user can achieve a very rigorous fitness workout. 4 quick speed buttons for convenient speed adjustments
- Quiet drive" motor for reducing any noise when exercising so that there is no sound interference with TV or music
- Space saving folding design ideal for small rooms where space is limited. Folded dimensions: 22" w x 23" x 50" H
- Backlit LCD display window features elapsed time, distance walked, calories burned and speed. 3 years limited Warranty
If you like to run at high speeds, then you should skip ahead to the next section. This particular treadmill is only capable of handling a maximum speed of 5mph, that’s less than half of the speed of the Goplus 5.5HP Folding Treadmill. You might be thinking that that sounds terribly slow, but it is actually a perfect speed for people who are new to running on treadmills.
When you first start running on a treadmill you really will need to learn to walk before you run. You need to build the confidence that you need to not grab onto the handlebars for dear life. This machine is quite narrow, so you will also learn to run in a confined area by using it, something that will make you feel quite at home when you eventually upgrade to a larger model with more space.
The backlit LCD window on the console of this treadmill can be used to see elapsed time, distance walked, calories burned and speed, but it does not track your progress. If you are looking to track your progress, then you should make sure that you either write it down or save it on your phone if you are using a treadmill like this one.
5. Pinty Folding Treadmill
The Pinty Folding Treadmill is a mid-range treadmill by Pinty, a company who specialize in producing both tactical and fitness equipment. We all want fitness equipment that matches the way that we work, but sometimes equipment simply isn’t versatile. Luckily, this treadmill can be used in a number of different ways
- DURABLE, QUIET & HEAVY-DUTY, solid steel construction with anti-rust coating ensure the long-lasting service life, rated load capacity up to 300 lb.; powerful motor drives this treadmill smoothly and quietly
- MAXIMUM SAFETY, overloading, and overcurrent protection; safety key connect you and the machine, emergency stop button on the handrail protects you while working out; 4 non-skid feet together with anti-skid & shockproof running platform safeguards your safety and stability
- ALL-IN-ONE CONSOLE, the LED monitor displays your speed, distance, time, calories and pulse accurately once you start to run; on/off buttons are located on the handle for convenience; quick start buttons to efficiently kick off your workout with your desired speed
- TONS OF ADJUSTMENTS: 3 incline positions with adjustable speeds between 0.5 MPH and 7.5 MPH to burn more fat, 12 programs available to choose from, helping to improve your cardiovascular fitness, boost your health, and burn more fat
- COMPACT & PORTABLE, compact but features a 43.4 in. by 15.7 in. running belt; easily folded to 23 in. by 53 in. in 5 seconds, 2 front wheels make it easier than ever to move this treadmill without damaging your floors
One of our favorite things about the Pinty Folding Treadmill is the fact that it is so versatile. It features three different incline positions and it can be used to run up to 12km/h. On the console, there are 12 different programs to choose from, including some that which have been developed to target certain things – for example, cardiovascular fitness, fat burning and endurance.
The console itself shows all of the statistics that this treadmill is capable of tracking, including speed, distance, time, calories, and your pulse. It is worth noting that it will only track your pulse while you are holding onto the handle. The handle is also where the on/off button can be found, making it a convenient thing to hold. That being said, you should always try to run with your arms in a natural running position.
One of the main design features that can be seen in this treadmill is safety. It has both overloading and overcurrent protection, as well as a safety key that connects you to the treadmill. That way, the treadmill knows to stop if you fall off. There are also four non-skid feet and an anti-skid and shockproof running platform acting as invisible safeguards while you work out.
In our opinion, the Shayin Portable Treadmill is by far the Best Folding Treadmill of 2018. It has a maximum speed that can attract athletes and the versatility that is needed to be perfect for beginners. With three different levels of incline, it can be used for endurance training and it features eight shock absorbing springs, meaning that you don’t have to worry about the risk of injuries.